The Downing Street Memo
I'm sure that most of you have already seen, or atleast heard of the Downing Street Memo. In case you haven't, here is in a nutshell:The Times of London published a document containing the minutes to a meeting on July 23, 2002 with Prime Minister Tony Blair. The document details how the United States did not see Iraq as a greater threat than any other nation, but that the US was poised to invade. It further confirms that the current administration fixed the intelligence to create a pretext for war.
While the news of this document has been widely spread, I was reminded by an email from the Randi Rhode show that we shouldn't lose sight of the disturbing points brought up by the memo.
Remember, the British government does not deny the authenticity of the memo.
I strongly encourage everyone to go and read for yourself.
DOWNING STREET MEMO >>
READ THE LONDON TIMES ARTICLE >>
Current Air Quality Index Level





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home