Musings Home

The world through my looking glass.


  

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Digg This: Cynthia Is Published - Again!

Cynthia recently wrote an article about the BBC series: Torchwood. On a whim, she sent it to Slice of SciFi, and (being the discerning publication that they are) they quickly accepted the article! It is now up on their website (Read the article now!).

For those of you unfamiliar with the series,
click here.

*Update* 2007-06-07:19:14:10
I mispoke when I said that Cynthia had sent the article in on a whim. In fact she had actually been looking for a publisher who would actually take the kinds of articles that she writes. She did actually tell me that, so it was entirely my mistake.

I apologize profusely for the mistake and will try diligently to avoid doing so again.


1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

me4242

 

Post a Comment

<< Home