Musings Home

The world through my looking glass.


  

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ending Women's Sufferage

Stamp celebrating the 19th Amendment - Women's right to voteSome days I have to wonder what our kids are being taught in school.

Here is a video I found at wired.com of a guy going about asking girls to sign a petition to end Women's Sufferage.

It just boggles my mind.

View Video >>

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't viewed the video yet, will get back to you on that when I get a chance to do so.

The premise for your entry is just completely mindboggling - perfect word for it, just mind-boggling!

LOVE the picture you found to add: it sums up exactly the side of right and good, all in a wonderful piece of artwork. ;)42

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ARGGGHH!!!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me!!

Dam'd thing made me cringe and go argh out loud - and those idiots were yelling and cheering for being a group of girls signing a petition to "END Womens' Sufferage"!!!!!

YAAAAAAYYYYY to the smart girl, who (spoiler) (spoiler)!! You go, girl!

42

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Among other things it tells me that ABC needs to start running "Schoolhouse Rock" again. My girls may not know exactly what "sufferage" means (at 3 and 5), but they do know all the lyrics to "Sufferin' For Sufferage".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home