Musings Home

The world through my looking glass.


  

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well, Geez!
I Could Have Told You That Without The Quiz


What does your mind look like? (Cool Surreal PICS)

You are: Insane. You have officially crossed the barriar between Sane and Insane and live in a mixed up little world of your own...
Take this
quiz!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess it's right: you must live "in your own little world" because I try clicking on the link to the quiz and I can't get there from here.

I get to the page where, since I'm not you, I can't do or see anything. When I tried searching the name of the quiz, it was like a little red car we used to know (no-go).

Can you please fix the link? Could be a fun quiz. . . . 42

 

Post a Comment

<< Home